Playlist: August Cooking Tunes
For the past month, I've been lucky enough to be at races where I have great music to listen to on the radio. At the Tour of Utah, I listened to country radio constantly. When transferring from the start to finish, I rarely had any data connection, so I couldn't use Spotify even if I wanted to (and due to all the crap I have on my phone, I don't have enough space for music). After Utah, I spent time in California and then I simply got to come home.
When I'm at home, I listen to a variety of music while working. When I really appreciate music is while cooking. I try to give solo cooking as much respect and attention as if I was cooking for others. I typically plan out my meals, grocery shop for fresh ingredients, pour myself a glass of wine, turn on music and get to it.
Here are my ten recent favorite songs to listen to:
- Something More Than Free -- Jason Isbell
- Hold On -- The Brevet
- Ride With Me -- John & Jacob
- Let's Stay Home Tonight -- Need To Breathe
- Gonna Take A Little Rain -- Andrew Duhon
- Anywhere But Here -- Drew Holcomb
- Lost In The Light -- Bahamas
- Oh My My -- Michael Warren
- Rhythm & Blues -- The Head and the Heart
- When I'm With You -- Ben Rector
You can find the playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/fcgorman/playlist/5ikTVyNhJuwpuck5fTc2vx